Thursday, May 10, 2007

a leaf out of my diary...

February 27, 2003

On my way back to Chennai from Delhi by Rajdhani Express…. Life too is an express, it will end too….. soon! It was a sincere prayer to God and he heard it very soon and he decided what was needed! But he didn’t think even once, I am sure that how much he had hurt me but then I realized that he wanted me to be closer to him!!! He granted me one of it and I am thankful to him.

Torn in Love, Help me God!

I am torn between love
Unlike others by
Hate, envy, pain or neglect.

I am wanted so much
That I am too tired to
Even understand it.

How can I separate my feelings?
Not in terms of proportion
But how can I in miles?

Miles apart lies my love
And if I get there, then am
Miles away from my loved ones!!!

Dear God, what an act of benevolence
In a way because
Nobody is loved as much as I am

But dear God! It’s cruel as well
Because I cant make a choice
And don’t want to make either
Give me a way, a way to reach
both my worlds of love!!!

No comments: